X-Out is a post emergent, non-selective, herbicide that mixes readily with water to be applied as a spray for the control of broadleaf weeds and grasses. A group 10 herbicide (glutamine synthetase inhibitor), X-Out is a foliar-active material with little or no soil-residual activity. Visual results showing necrosis of leaves and young shoots occur within 2 to 4 days after application under good growing conditions.X-Out is rainfast four (4) hours after application to most weed species; therefore, rainfall within four (4) hours may necessitate retreatment or may result in reduced weed control.
- Active Ingredient: Glufosinate ammonium 24.5%
- Provides control of a wide variety of emerged annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Reduced translocation enables ability to create and maintain clear boundaries around golf turf, sand traps, and athletic fields and accurate application areas around existing ornamentals in landscape beds
- More than 2X the strength of Finale herbicide
- Alternative to glyphosate herbicides, uses 1/3 less.
Features & Specs