The Jacto XP12 3-gallon manual sprayer features an ergonomically designed, blue, UV-resistant tank that is not only curved to fit the operators back with a lower lumbar recess, but also has airflow grooves across the back of the tank for improved comfort. The all poly construction combines durability and is lightweight at only 7.7 lbs. Included are deluxe, quick adjust, wide straps with very thick shoulder pads. The XP12 Jacto sprayer features a pump lever that connects to a pump rod that lifts, then pushes the piston up and down in a straight line, and is mounted inside the tank, reducing potential for operator exposure to chemicals. This added leverage reduces operator pumping fatigue and wear on the piston cup. The internal piston pump design allows hydraulic agitation with each stroke of the pump helping to keep your chemicals in solution. The pump handle locks to the pump rod, and the wand to the handle, for neat and clutter free storage. Included is a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY PUMPING - The easy pumping XP12 sprayer only takes 8 pumps to reach 45 PSI and a maximum of 85 PSI.
- NO LEAK TANK - With hydraulic agitation, the XP12 easily handles liquid and wettable powder herbicides, pesticides and fungicides for weed control and plant or crop protection.
- SAFE FOR OPERATOR - The inline piston pump is mounted inside the tank to reduce the exposure of the operator to chemicals, is fitted with a Santoprene piston seal and designed for a minimum 1000 hour service life.
- UV-RESISTANT TANK - Has a molded in carry handle, accurate volume markings in gallons and liters and a wide 3.9" opening with strainer.
- INCLUDES - A 53" reinforced chemical resistant hose, trigger valve with lock and strainer, 22" stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job.
Features & Specs