The Jacto PJB-16 battery powered backpack sprayer was designed as a crop care tool for small farmers, nursery and greenhouse growers, Christmas tree growers, commercial landscapers and larger land owners. The sprayer weighs only 8.4 lbs empty, including the battery. The removable L-ion battery charges in 4 hours or less, will spray continuously on average up to 8 hours or more, and comes with a separate plug-in charger. There are 5 pre-set pressure choices and depending on the nozzle used, up to 80 psi operating pressure. Other features include a pressure lock feature, 4-audible walking speed choices of .62, 1.24, 1.86 and 2.49 mph, auto shutdown after 10 minutes of inactivity, visual battery level indicator, an audible low battery warning, self diagnostic warnings, and hydraulic venturi agitation for constant mixing of the chemical solution, especially important when using wettable powders. There is no loss of pressure as the battery discharges. The sprayer uses an on-demand .61 gpm diaphragm pump, that does not run unless the trigger valve is depressed, saving battery life. The pump is fitted with an internal filter to prevent clogging of the pump. The LED control panel is conveniently located on the left side of the sprayer within easy reach of the operator. Quick adjustable straps with thick shoulder pads, a molded wand storage clip and simple on/off controls on the side of the sprayer, make this a comfortable and easy to use sprayer. With the adjustable nozzle in stream mode and calm conditions, the sprayer is capable of horizontal spray up to 30 feet for hard to reach areas, and 25 feet in height for tall applications. The sprayer is compatible with all organic and commercial crop care chemicals, fungicides, pesticides and herbicides. Included is a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- EFFICIENT - The 4.2 gallon PJB-16 is both ergonomically designed and the most advanced battery powered backpack sprayer in the world, and is an important crop care tool for small farmers and nurserymen.
- LITHIUM BATTERY - The PJB-16 has a removable Lithium ion battery that will provide 8 hours or more of continuous spraying and comes with a separate charger that recharges in 4 hours or less.
- VERSATILE - The sprayer has 5 pressure settings with pressure lock, audible walking speed indicator, LED display, auto shut-down, hydraulic venturi agitation and battery level indicator.
- EASY TO USE - A 53" reinforced chemical resistant hose, field serviceable trigger valve with lock, 22" stainless steel wand with nozzle filter, and a four nozzle package makes spraying an easy job.
- DURABLE - The UV-resistant tank has a separate carry handle, accurate volume markings in gallons and liters, a 4.5" fill opening with strainer, and capacity to add chemicals without having to premix solution.
Write a Review
May 24, 2021