Improve productivity and reduce wear on your operators' bodies by investing in the Spyker Ride-on Spreader, now with NEW Honda Commercial Engine. The 160cc engine comes with a 50% higher fuel capacity over previous models, providing a longer run time before refueling. It also comes equipped with improved air filtration and an oil drain hose for easy maintenance.
The S100-12020 ROS5 improves upon a proven stand-on platform by adding our unparalleled material spreader technology, marine-grade stainless steel cables, tie-down hooks for trailering, and a reliable Honda engine. With a top speed of over 5 mph for quick transport and a simple thumb switch for 3 mph optimal spreading speed, the Spyker Ride-on Spreader delivers consistency when you need it and speed when you want it. Large front and rear tires with turf-safe tread make the ROS5 easy to handle and gives a smooth ride even on rough or hilly terrain. The extra-large single port rate gate allows larger materials to be used, making it a versatile multi-purpose machine that can be used all year long. Invest in a Spyker Ride-On so that you can take on more properties, and larger properties; and still have energy to spare at the end of the day.
*Demo Spreaders was used during the 2022 Equip Expo in Louisville, Kentucky. Has the same warranties as a new spreader.
- Built to Last: Spread perfection season after season, with marine-grade stainless steel cables and all-welded stainless steel front frame.
- Cross all Terrain: Oversized front and rear tires with turf-safe tread make the S100-12011 easier to handle. The heavy-duty trailer tie-down hooks also make transporting the spreader easy when not in use.
- A Balanced Spread: Spyker's AccuWay adjustment technology alters the material flow forward or backward, determining how quickly the granules launch off the spinner/fan; This ensures a perfectly balanced spread pattern regardless of the material.
- Fuel Efficient: This Spyker Spreader has a .93 liter fuel capacity that lasts up to 90 minutes at full speed, keeping you working efficiently with fewer gas fill-ups.
- Easy to Maintain: The ride-on spreader has front-wheel and fan axles. It also comes with an easy-to-change fan belt. The simple construction reduces maintenance needs to eliminate interrupted workdays