The 50-lb. capacity Spyker ERGO-PRO Walk-Behind Salt Spreader is ideal for tough winter jobs, as it is capable of spreading salt, ice melt and more. This salt spreader features a stainless steel carving blade to slice through dense materials like ice melt and rock salt, and the reflective frame adds visibility in poor weather conditions. An innovative hopper design virtually eliminates bridging, allowing material to flow to empty with no shaking or bouncing required. The ergonomic, adjustable handle design is made to better match the operator, helping reduce user fatigue so you can get the job done in an easy, timely fashion.
- Impact-Resistant, Bridge-Free Hopper allows material to flow freely, doesn't require bouncing or shaking.
- Stainless Steel Carving Blade easily breaks up Ice Melt and Rock Salt.
- Hi-Vis Reflective Frame for visibility in low-light conditions or bad weather.
- Large Pneumatic Tires to minimize fatigue, increase traction, and reduce damage to grass.
- Recommended for use with ice melt and bagged rock salt