Caravan G insecticide/fungicide is a broad-spectrum combination product delivering the disease control of Heritage® G fungicide and the insect control of Meridian® 25WG insecticide. Depending on application timing and geography, one application of Caravan G made between mid-June through mid-July can yield season-long grub control and up to one month preventive brown patch control. For additional disease control, follow-up applications can be made with Heritage G or Headway G fungicides as needed. Caravan G provides systemic control of pests and disease on turfgrass including residential, commercial, golf courses and athletic fields.
- Multi-purpose product can control a broad range of insect and disease pests with a single visit; which results in reduced labor and fuel costs
- Ready-to-use product available in a 30 pound bag
- Controls key turf and disease pests - white grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, ants and brown patch, red thread, pythium blight and leaf spot (see label for complete list of pests controlled)
- Systemic control of insects and disease on turfgrass including golf courses, residential, commercial and athletic fields
- Proven performance of Heritage and Meridian; revolutionary approach to grub control with better looking, disease free lawns