DescriptionFor control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites. For control of undesirable vegetation growing in or around surface water in wetland, riparian and terrestrial habitats and can be used for cut stump, cut stem and frill and girdle treatments within aquatic sites. For basal bark and stem application of brush and trees in noncropland areas.
- Active Ingredient : Imazapyr -- 27.8%
- Aqueaous solution (In the State of New York, aquatic uses are not allowed.)
- Rapidly breaks down and dissipates in aquatic systems
- Lower use rates minimizing load on the environment Broad spectrum contol of invasive, emergent, and wood wetland areas
- Rapid translocation throughout leaves and stems of targeted plants
Features & Specs