Features a Viton piston cup. Ideal for use with caustic chemicals. Built for leak-free performance, this sprayer's poly piston pump is mounted within the tank to eliminate the risk of external leaks on the user. Independently tested to operate more than 1,500 hours continuously with no breakdowns, this rugged sprayer only requires six pumps to reach 45 psi and produces a maximum of 65 psi. The sprayer features a polypropylene UV-resistant tank, a tough composite base, an internal agitator, a large fill opening, volume markings (in gallons and liters), and metal bushings for long life. The 26"L stainless steel wand features an adjustable cone nozzle and a heavy-duty metal trigger. Additional features include a 65"L hose, a convenient carry handle, and adjustable padded shoulder straps. Three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT - The HD400White sprayer only takes 6 pumps to reach 45 PSI up to 65 PSI - Can be configured for right or left hand operation
- EASY HANDLING - With paddle agitation, the HD400 easily handles liquid and wettable powder herbicides, pesticides and fungicides for weed control and crop protection. Even kaolin clay products such as Surround works with the HD400
- SAFE FOR OPERATOR - The inline piston pump, mounted inside the tank, reduces the exposure of the operator to chemicals, is fitted with a Santoprene piston seal and was tested exceeding 1500 hour service life.
- 4 GALLON TANK - Has a 4.1" opening, deep strainer, molded carry handle, accurate volume markings in gallons and liters and capacity to add chemicals without having to premix the total solution.
- INCLUDES - A 65" reinforced chemical resistant hose, trigger valve with lock and strainer, 22" stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job.