Roundup Promax penetrates weed leaf surfaces faster, giving you confidence. NEW Roundup Pro MAX is a herbicide that penetrates the leaves and moves to the roots of weeds faster so that in can provide weed control, with virtually no regrowth. When you spray Roundup on a weed, it is absorbed by the plant, where it then prevents the plant from making its own food and gathering nutrients to sustain itself. Roundup is then transported throughout the weed to kill the entire weed, roots and all! Therefore, dead weeds can't regrow. Once in the soil, Roundup breaks down over time into natural materials and will not move in the ground to affect nearby, untreated plants. It is a post-emergent, systemic product with no soil residual activity. Roundup Pro Concentrate gives a broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees.
- Make light work of your weed- control problems. Introducing Roundup Pro Max, the latest addition to the Roundup Family of herbicides. It's the most powerful PRO ever.
- 30 Minute Rainfast Warranty
- Roundup Pro offers virtually no regrowth, minimizing call backs and return trips. It is a favorable environmental use for your lawn or garden as it binds tightly to soil particles and has low volatility.
- Roundup Pro is ideal for trim and edge applications, turf renovation, weeding shrub beds and removing brush and vines.
- Formulated as a water-soluble liquid containing 50% glyphosate and 14.5% surfactant. No additional surfactant is needed or recommended. Product may be used in general non-crop areas.
Features & Specs
|Active Ingredients: ||Glyphosate, Glycine, N-(phosphonomethyl)- potassium salt 48.7% |
|Targets: ||Annuals and Perennial weeds and Brush |
|Labeled Uses: ||Residential and Commercial areas, Parks and Recreational areas |
|Pro Tips & Suggestions: ||Roundup Promax contains surfactant. No extra surfactant is needed. |
|Package Sizes: ||1.67 Gallon Jug |
|Shipping Restrictions: ||None |
Write a Review
Oct 24, 2023