The 50-lb. capacity Spyker ERGO-Pro trade; Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader is perfect for spreading seed, fertilizer, ice melt, and more. It comes equipped with oversized wheels and features an innovative hopper design that virtually eliminates bridging, allowing material to flow to empty with no shaking required. An ergonomic, adjustable handle design is made to better match the operator, helping reduce user fatigue so you can get the job done in an easy, timely fashion.
- Fully Enclosed Metal Gears with zerk fittings and lifetime warranty. Large Pneumatic Tires to minimize fatigue, increase traction, and reduce damage to grass. Powder-Coated Frame
- Ergonomically Designed Handle adjusts from 5'3" to 6'6" to reduce user fatigue. Impact-Resistant, Bridge-Free Hopper allows material to flow freely, doesn't require bouncing or shaking
- Spyker Dial is the industry's most accurate calibration, saving you money. AccuWay™ technology ensures an even, balanced spread pattern.
- All-Welded Frame for max durability season after season. Welded, Triangulated Handle reduces force on turns and adds strength. Support Stand fits all rear platform carriers and is positioned to allow for max fill without tipping over.
- Fitted Cover with easy on/off tab comes included.
Features & Specs