The 80-lb. capacity Spyker ERGO-Pro™ Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader is perfect for spreading seed, fertilizer, ice melt and more. An innovative hopper design virtually eliminates bridging, allowing material to flow to empty with no shaking or bouncing required. The ergonomic, adjustable handle design is made to better match the operator, helping reduce user fatigue so you can get the job done in an easy, timely fashion.
- 80-lb. capacity rustproof hopper. Fully enclosed metal gears with a lifetime warranty for years of carefree use.
- Ergonomically designed handle adjusts for heights between 5ft. 3 in. and 6 ft. 6 in. to decrease user fatigue. Dial calibration system ensures you spread the right amount every time. ACCUWAY™ spread pattern control with calibrated opening delivers fan accuracy up to 12ft.
- Lift handle positioning reduces strain while lifting, even when the hopper is full. Large 13in. pneumatic tires handle the roughest terrain for easily rolling maneuverability.
- Funnel-shaped hopper design prevents material bridging, allowing granular materials to flow until empty. Fill- to-level design requires fewer stops for refills. Includes screen and fitted cover with easy on/off tab for faster refills.
- All-welded, impact-resistant powder-coated frame offers durability. Support stand allows for max fill without tipping and fits rear platform carriers. Welded, triangulated handle reduces force on turns. Add the optional full deflector (Item# 73477, sold separately) to target specific areas with precision
Features & Specs
Write a Review
Jun 30, 2021
Such a great company to buy from!
Jun 30, 2021
Apr 30, 2021